WHAT IS WIRE ROPE?
Wire rope is a variation of a cable that is comprised of strands of metal and wire that are twisted into a helix. In most definitions, wire rope refers to cables that are at least 3/8 inches thick. Historically, wrought iron was used to create the cable, but due to the advents of modern technology, steel is now the preferred material.
WIRE ROPE'S BLOG
- Since the early 1980’s, our expertise with wire rope has gone virtually unmatched. Our very own in-house wire rope brand, Bilco Wire and Supply, boasts over 30 years of industry experience. Learn more
- We have a full line of web, chain, nylon slings and wire rope sling and cable assemblies with custom capabilities to match the application and environment you’re looking for. Learn more
Wire Rope Sling
- The Bilco Group companies' strength is built on solid customer relationships. Our products include Wire Rope, Wire Rope Slings, Web Slings, Mooring Lines, Rigging Hardware and more. Learn more
- We carry a full line of Domestic & Imported rigging products. From the smallest ferrule to the biggest shackle or turnbuckle, we have the rigging hardware you need to get your job done right. Learn more
- Bilco Group offers the finest products advantaged in the marine, rigging and lifting industries. Learn more