Wire Rope, Rigging Supplies, Nylon Slings
At the Bilco Group, we’ve been supplying the eastern United States with quality products at competitive prices for over 35 years. We’re regarded as the best, not just for our products but also our esteemed customer service and devotion to our clients!
We offer a variety of products including wire and synthetic rope, slings of various types, cable, chain, rigging hardware and marine equipment, to name a few. Our products are known for their durability and reliability.
We don’t stop with our products. We also uniquely offer training, proof testing and inspection and repair, from the best in the industry.
- Different Constructions of Wire Rope Industrial machines generally have heavy loads to lift and pull. Whether it’s excavators or farm machinery, wire rope is the rope that is used. Industrial wire ropes typically range from 3/8” (9.5mm) to 2-1/2” (63.5mm) in diameter...
- Design of Wire RopeWire ropes are comprised of independent wires that are wrapped around a core. Engineers, who create wire rope, design wire ropes with different grades of steel, finishes, and resistances in to attain the most durable and sturdy wire.
- Identifying Wire RopesUnderstanding different characteristics in wire rope allows individuals to determine the type of rope they are using. Knowing some of the key identifying factors will enable users to identify and appropriately use wire ropes more efficiently.
- Lubricating Wire Ropes | Storing Wire Ropes | Protecting Wire Rope
- FAQ: Cables and Wire Rope
- Hoist and Lift with Crane Wire Ropes
- Wire Rope and Corrosion Resistance
- Pre-installation Check List for Wire Ropes